Saturday 29 June 2013

Who's the guy being trapped?

Recently,I'm addicted to this song "I'm trapped,I'm trapped"
And,who's this guy being trapped?
Guess ELF will know who is he~
Yes,he's Henry Lau from SJ-M

Talented,Handsome,Cute...
what else description can be used on him?
I remembered when Henry first joined Super Junior,
I was amazed by his violin skill in Super Junior "Don't Don" MV
Because of him,I would like to watch the music video in full version
(because there's teaser before the MV)

Have a brief intro about Henry Lau first!Let's Go~
He born on 11 October,1989
in Toronto,Ontario,Canada.
Henry Lau's father is from Hong Kong,
while his mother is Taiwanese.
His first language is English,then followed by Mandarin and Korean.
He also speak Cantonese,and he also learned French in Canada.
(Like a genius)
And,he's not only expertise in violin,but also piano...
He played piano this time in his MV "Trap"
and the best part I like is his dance move on the piano.

And,for recent tv program that I had deep impression on him
was the Master Chef Korea Celebrity.
I was kind of impressed by his cooking skill,
can't imagine he could cook well 
(because mostly celebrities are busy and can't even have time to prepare their own meal)

Then,now I defined him as "hip hop" guy
as his image in Trap the title track
(I mean his appearance or the outfit)

He was casted as the main role (Mark) for the movie "Final Recipe"
alongside with famous actress Michelle Yeoh (producer of the film)
 So,do you like Chef Henry or Singer Henry or you like both?

Okay,I think in order to understand an artist is not a difficult thing
Just watch their variety program and listen to their song,
support them in the right way,
then you're the fans to them 
(Celebrities also normal person,please always put yourself in others' shoes)
Please watch on Henry,
listen to his new song "Trap"
(Prove to be a good song,recommended by me)
Or you can follow his Twitter^^

3 comments:

  1. uwahhh~!! i'm currently addicted to his song too!
    I'm trapped~ I'm trapped~ hehehe~
    and amazed with his talent with musical instrument too..first saw him with violin in don't don few years back..and really love that violin part..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...
      The melody is really attractive...
      He can dance,sing and plays musical instruments,
      totally a genius ^^

      Delete