Sunday 23 June 2013

M.I.B In Japan and more to Updates

Haze is around,the sun still there but you'll be getting burn if you're outside
You know what I am saying,Malaysians and Singaporeans
Please take care in this hot day,
drink more water and wear your mask if you're going outside...
And,I'm so sick yesterday,so I can't blogged at the first time
So, guys and girls please really care for your health in this haze situation

I think all the Busterz know M.I.B is in Japan right now 
They'll be having live recording and hand shaking event in 23rd June(today)
at Shibuya Tower Records
24th 1st Concert in Japan at Harajuku Astro Hall

Actually,I don't realize 5zic new tattoo at first
since I use my smartphone to online
Then,when I review the photos I saved,
I just realized 5zic has new tattoo,
so what's his new tattoo about?
The new tattoo on 5zic left hand
Oppa,why you show this kind of facial expression?
Haha...
5zic is taking photo with Psy
and they're sharing same pose...
 What Kangnam do that makes 5zic laugh so brightly?
Hahaha...Anything funny,please share with us...
Kangnam looks so "pretty"in this photo,
but what happened to his lips??
Sims with mustache, and Cream shows a bit of his tattoo...
Both of them so cool~

Hope M.I.B and Busterz will update more about their Japan promotion
events...
Off to my bed again XP

9 comments:

  1. they said it could be phoenix,
    not sure about it
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha~ really? woahh~ that would be really cool! hehehe..still waiting for 5zic's 'official announcement' about the new tattoo..hahaha..but, i don't think he would say anything about it eyh? hehe..but, thanks to you, at least I know about it.. :D

      Delete
    2. Hehe...he will only tells about the new tattoo if there is an interview question about his new tattoo...

      Delete
    3. right? so, let's just hope that there will be an interview question about his new tattoo..hehehe~

      Delete
    4. I hope they'll release new album soon too^^

      Delete
    5. yeah! isn't it supposed to be in July?

      Delete
    6. Yes,I heard so...
      But,no detail news release yet~
      and not sure whether they'll release single or album cos their schedule seems packed.

      Delete
    7. yeah huh~ it's okay..let's just wait for their latest news na...

      Delete