Friday 28 June 2013

Cube DC Born To Beat BTOB

The KPOP Artist of the Day is BTOB for today.
I think KPOP fans mostly know this KPOP Boy Group
from Cube Entertainment
They're the label mate for famous boy group B2ST(Beast) &
female group 4Minute and female soloist G.NA
B2ST,4Minute & G.NA is under cube, but BTOB is under Cube subsidiary - Cube DC,
they're other artists in the subsidiary as well such as Roh Ji Hoon & M4M 
(See the group got 4 again)
Like a constant,B2ST (2) - 4Minute (4) - BTOB (2) - M4M (4)
What's next? 2 again?I'm expecting(No offend to Cube Ent. Sorry)
Argh~sub-units like Trouble Maker (Co-Ed) and 2yoon is another case~

Okay,now straight to the point to the boy group BTOB
Born To Beat,Let's Go~

BTOB comprises of seven members in the group
leader Eunkwang,Minhyuk,Changsub,Hyunsik,Peniel,Ilhoon and maknae Sungjae.
For your info, BTOB had been debuted for one year
(Although they may look mature,but they're all smaller than me XP)
I would like to call them oppa~
With the exist of these seven members,it would be like oxygen exist for Melodies (BTOB's fans),
right?

Firstly,of course starting introduce their leader - Eunkwang.
Seo Eunkwang born on 22nd November,1990.

He's the leader and main vocalist of the group
(I can say that Eunkwang's voice not bad to be the vocalist of the group)
In order to prove his vocal,I recommend you to listen the song "Love Virus"
sang by him and Yoo Sung.
I like Eunkwang when he plays piano,don't let him do something funny
(just remain silent)
And,he's afraid of horror movie XP
He also acted as "Father" role in the group
and the "Mother" role goes to the next member - Lee Min Hyuk.


Visual of the group Lee Min Hyuk also the lead rapper,lead dancer and vocalist of the group
Born on 29th November,1990 (1 week younger from Eunkwang only)
Minhyuk exists as "mother" role in the group,
you can watch the BTOB MTV Diary,you'll know his motherly side,
especially when he prepares food for Ilhoon and Sungjae who are having exam.
Hahaha...

The next member is Lee Changsub.
I had deep impression he plays skateboard well that I watched in BTOB MTV Diary
(forget which episode)
His skateboard skill really amazes me
 Lee Chang Sub born on 26th February,1991.
He's  the lead vocalist of the group.
The photo above is Changsub's famous pose^^

Next...Next...Next...Who's he?
He's Lim Hyun Sik.
I have deep impression when he speaks Chinese.
I think he knows a bit Chinese,I think he speaks the most in BTOB Hallo (variety show).
And,he's kind of look alike to "Queen's Inhyun Man"- Ji Hyun Woo.
He born on 7th March,1992.
He's the main dancer and lead vocalist of the group.
Lim Hyunsik just like a warm guy who walks on the street
and when you met him you'll feel warm
 he's the one who gives you warm smile like a warm coffee in winter.

The next member came from USA Chicago,
guess who he is.
Yes,he's Peniel D. Shin Dong-Geun.
He born on 10th March,1993.
He's the sub-vocal & sub-rapper (mostly rap in English) for the group.
Now,he has another identity, he holds the current MC position for
ArirangTV music program "Pops in Seoul"
 Don't look at this guy is thin,
he eats a lot,he must have snacks in his bag XP
(state in BTOB MTV Diary)
Although,I'm fans of BTOB,but still not reach the Melodies standard
(Sorry to BTOB's fans,I'm more to the fan girl of M.I.B)
He's Maknae Yook SungJae favourite member,
you know why?
Tell you later when I intro maknae ^^

Who's the second maknae of the group?
Of course it's Jung Ilhoon~
He had done the gwiyomi,do you have any impression of his gwiyomi?
Jung Ilhoon is the younger brother of JYP soloist singer - JOO.
Both sister and brother are pretty lady and handsome man.
Prove with the photo below...Have a look...
Hmm...I think they are from good genes family XP
And,another fact is Ilhoon should be Christian.
Almost forget,Ilhoon is doppleganger of B2ST rapper - Yong JunHyung.
They really look alike in some way and Ilhoon also the main rapper of the group.
Sometimes,I'm like is this JunHyung rapping (I have this kind of feeling as well)
You can listen to 2Yoon's Nightmare track which Ilhoon featuring for the rap part.
It's so nice, and I like this song.
Or you like love song,you can listen to G.NA Oops (Ilhoon featuring as well).

Maknae Yook Sungjae,finally it's your turn.
 You know Sungjae favourite number?
It's number 6,you know why?
Yook = 6 (in Korean) from my understanding
Maknae's favourite member is Peniel
I remember the BTOB MTV Diary at the beginning when they went to Singapore,
and Peniel teaches Sungjae English,
that phrase is "It's so delicious"(they eat mango pudding if not mistaken).
Argh~I still haven't explain why they're so close?
They're both ex-trainees of JYP Entertainment
(G.NA also ex-trainee of JYP)
'Extra news:Hallyu Star Rain is joining Cube Entertainment recently as well'
Cube Entertainment is founded in 2008 by Hong Seung Sung (former president of JYP)
So,it's quite clear why Rain is joining Cube Family,right?
Yook Sung Jae born on 2nd May,1995.
He's the vocalist of the group.
If you would like to see funny side of Yook Sung Jae,
you can search in YouTube and type "BTOB dance to EXO Wolf"
Not only funny,but cute of Yook SungJae.
Remember he's maknae Yook SungJae,
noona fans may like or fall for him XP
 Oh ya~I think Yook SungJae is the doppleganger of the Actor-Singer Seo InGuk.
Do they look alike?

Getting to know more about BTOB,
listening to their song, subscribe their Youtube channel
and they've twitter as well
(Peniel has Instagram)
But,don't become sasaeng fans that may brings their private life a mess.
Love them in right way is the way to protect them!!
Starting from their debut song - Insane, then Irrestible Lips
Father is another song that I recommended.
2nd Confession is their recent song that you should have listen
(I watched from their MV Making,Yook Sung Jae thinks about the theme 
of 2nd confession).
Please keep your support to BTOB,Melodies.
 I still remember this scene in BTOB Diary (they're in Busan,Lim HyunSik sings at the beach)
They celebrate Jung Ilhoon's birthday after that.

 I hope I write a good post about BTOB.
I would like to write more about KPOP Artist.
Hint for my next KPOP Artist of the Day:
He debuts as solo singer recently,
but currently he is in one of the KPOP BOY GROUP (It's big~It's big~It's big)
Okay,I'll post about him tomorrow,so be patient and wait who is he!!

No comments:

Post a Comment