Sunday 9 June 2013

M.I.B Mysterious & Sexy Rapper & Vocal Young Cream is the best

Long title for this post 
(Cream Oppa~you're the most longer title I posted)
Honestly, I don't really like Cream at first
(I mean he is just so quiet in the interview)
(Sorry, Cream bias don't hate me)
(Main point)But,I feel Cream is getting improved in his 
singing skill and his characteristics
(He starts to be funny and know how to joke recently)
I feel so much better and released
(Cream oppa~please talk more)
I know I'm gonna like you little by little...
Cream oppa~please sit steadily^^
In my perception,Cream is quiet and 
he can be quite a good listener as well.
He's not a good drinker,
always ask "hyung,when we can go back home?"
when they're out for a drink...
(maybe drink soju)
I ever tasted soju and it's like burn my throat
I drink half bottle,but not one bottle
and the skill is u must one shot...
(if you drink slowly,you'll feel more stronger for the taste)
No wonder Cream doesn't like drink so much
(so he could be homeboy and good man in the future)
Oppa,if you're not good drinker,
what could be your stress release method when you feel stressed?
Probably he just go sleep
(seems he's just a calm guy)
This photo has deep impression in my mind
Cream tweets:"trying to be wanton"
At 1st,I think "wanton" is food,
but later I checked,"oh~there is english word 'wanton'"
5zic asked him:"have you drunk?"
He says:"I ate cold medicine" (sort of I remember)
Why I say he's mysterious guy?
In razor tv interview at the time they were in Singapore,
he ever says that he won't reveal his tattoo,
he says he'll just reveal to his girl.
Actually,I ever discussed this topic with my friend
after the album released and we saw his tattoo
I was like"huh~seriously cream oppa has tattoo??"
Then we started to guess what's possibly the tattoo looks like...
And we think that he will only reveals to his girlfriend or future wife...
Truth or not??Let's see if oppa will reveal in the public.
M.I.B has good relationship among the members,
they've maintain their relationship well
(In personal life,of course I hope they don't have conflict)
Cream and 5zic relationship just like brothers in my eyes.
They're close to each other,
even both of them have tattoos as well...
I'm envy their friendship>.<

To say about sexy:
I feel Cream is cute & sexy when he's biting his lips
Busterz,don't you feel the same way?
ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı աɐǝɹɔ ƃunoʎ

Although I says I don't like Cream at 1st,but I write the most about him

4 comments:

  1. I love Cream! he is my bias! his coolness attracted me hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think quite lot of busterz attracted to cream nowadays,cos he become more handsome

      Delete
  2. BTW cream already uploaded the photo of his tattoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,but not so clear about his tattoo thing XP

      Delete