Wednesday 26 June 2013

Is change a good thing?

Deep hurt in heart lead us to change
Keep the long hair for several years and
suddenly feel bored about the hairstyle,
I need change...

What makes us change?
either physical or mental changes...
what makes us change?

Some habits we can't change
such as I like to listen ballad music in the rain or in the midnight
and it brings my emo to write the journal...
I hold my doll when I sleep
I like to hide in the blanket with cold air-con on
and watch the movie
it will be nice if there's coffee besides me
I like sit at the coffee shop and see the view while drinking my coffee
It's all my habits that I won't change...

Physical changes
could be...
someday u would like to change your hairstyle or appearance.
Either change to mature or cute style...
Mental changes
could be...
behaviour changes...
like your thought become more mature one day
and you would like to be knowledgeable,
so you keep on study...

Now,I'm wondering what hairstyle I should change...
More to Japan or Korea style??
OMG!!!!So headache...

No comments:

Post a Comment