Friday 7 June 2013

I Say:"M.I.B,I'm Back"

Instead of the content of the post,
the hardest thing is to think about the post title >.<
I just think about....a while for this title (Sorry>.<)

Now,I'm going to update M.I.B news news news
(Go~Go~Go~)

I think KPOP lovers know yesterday (6th June) was South Korea Memorial Day
I heard 5zic motorbike had been stolen??
What??True??
It's said to be true by 5zic...
Cream 1st tweeted:"A motorbike in 5zic hyung's name
was stolen from in front of the Hannam-dong house
between sleeping and waking "Gyeonggi A 7860"
Seriously must be crazy person"
(Actually I'm a little bit confused about the translation)
However, 5zic tweets back "Thank you,I lost it. I'm not angry
but you've some nerve:)"
(5zic,are you really this good??)
Later,Sims replied "Give it to me"
(Sims,give what to you??)
Thanks for Lunafly Teo later replied "Immediately return it to its original position"
(Teo,thanks~)
5zic had tweeted later :"Deep annoyance is starting,little by little"
(5zic oppa, I hope your motorbike can back to you pali pali)
Oppa,actually I've an accident this morning.
The car bumped into my car bumper at the back...
The nightmare continues on me since last night...
My rental house was located near the roadside,
and big accident happened at the midnight
My mom & I was frightened by a large sound "bump"...
We can't sleep whole night long...
(Sorry~Out of topic~)
5zic oppa~Don't be so depressed!
I hope you find your motorbike soon~
Anyone miss Sims??
Today,Sims tweet:"Be careful of colds"
"I'm Fresh Dog,so this summer it seems like I caught a cold
that even dog don't catch.The world is spinning."
(It means you feel fainted,right??)
Cream tweets back:"You too..."
(Cream oppa,does it mean you also catch a cold??)
5zic comes in with a warm question to Sims:"you caught a cold?"
Sims replied to him by mentioning he's sick.
Sims also replied in funny manner:"Herong Herong I'm lying down"
(Herong is the sound effect for world spinning)
But,5zic replied gently like a hyung cares for dongsaeng
"If you're sick,you can just rest".

Oh yeah~what's up with Kangnam Oppa recently??
Recently,he's learning kung fu and tried to challenge the Kung Fu Panda
(yosh~)
Nam oppa~fighting!!
Kangnam oppa recently works really hard for JJang America & Japan!

Busterz,you can know some facts about MIB from Razor TV interview.
Hop in and watch on the interview
You can find it on Youtube
"130524 Razor TV Interview M.I.B"
Got 3 parts for the interview...
It's funny interview,
so please watch it,
don't missed it ^.^

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, I just saw this post.. 5zic's bike had been stolen? waaa~ seriously? No wonder he changed his profile pic in twitter.. I didn't know about this since didn't online for a week..haishh.. but, the way 5zic react to this thing is quite cool don't you think so? hehe..I hope he can get back his motorbike because he seems sad & annoyed ne~
    Kangnam with the kungfu panda..EPIC! xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...his bike had been stolen...he didn't tweet about,cream started 1st...
      but he's so cool that he said he's not angry...
      he's like a man,organize his own thing well
      i hope he can get his bike back soon too
      kangnam is so funny to fight with the panda,
      my friend who is kangnam bias still asked who will win

      Delete
    2. hahaha~ yeah, right..I like kangnam's personality..because although he's the eldest, he doesn't seems to be the eldest..he's just like a cute guy..haha..
      5zic, be strong! >_<

      Delete
    3. 5zic had get his bike back...
      He posted it today...
      Kangnam has tweeted another photo he fight with panda
      haha...he's so funny and playful

      Delete