Wednesday 26 June 2013

M.I.B Japan

Congrats M.I.B success in their Japan events
and they had safely arrived Korea yesterday,
safely back to their sweet home.
5zic is holding crepes,right?
Hahaha...he should be can't wait to eat the crepes (delicious & satisfied on his face)
Cream,please smile a bit...
show us your killer smile that can kill busterz hundred times XP
Busterz got mentioned 5zic's new tattoo could be "phoenix"
but it's only maybe
Wait till 5zic oppa reveal it himself >.<
Cream pose attracts my eyesight at first,
some kind of special and weird (Hahaha...)
5zic & Kangnam oppa,are you hungry till want to eat the cake in hurry?
Sims look unhappy because his hyungs eat his cake XP
People mountain people sea in their hand shaking event...
M.I.B Daebak~
Young cream had deleted this photo in twitter,
so I just share it here...
1st time I saw Cream with this straight posture and "innocent" look XP
 Roppongi "Gang"-Sims & 5zic
Don't you feel that they look like Japanese style here?
Even the pose....
Again,5zic with Black & White simple Tee with pants
"This is 5zic style"
Isn't Kangnam oppa looks pretty these days?
With his long hair and fair pretty face really attract lots of fans^^
M.I.B at Bibigo,this is at Japan...they still eat Korean food^^
I guess Sims is so tired,right?
So he's taking a nap ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment