Thursday 8 August 2013

M.I.B Comeback


Firstly,apologize for the late update for M.I.B news
& I had sent birthday greeting to 5zic oppa on 26th July on the 
social media,however I failed to upload the video I made
I won't upload it anymore since oppa birthday had passed
And,now I would like to wish 5zic oppa,happy belated birthday.
5zic & M.I.B,have a great year in 2013 and all the best.
M.I.B have a busy schedule & appear more on tv show & drama as well
even has first concert tour & fans sign event.
So,Have you enjoy Men In Black MV & Performance?
I think Busterz love their song,right?
M.I.B look good with suit like a real Men In Black
so who's the real M.I.B?
Let's watch on the MV if you haven't.

 Do you realize any different on each of them?
Except they dye their hair black
5zic have ear piercing,Cream shave his hair,
Sims shapes one side of his eyebrow,
Kangnam just long hair look.
 I like 5zic in black hair,why I'm so addicted to this guy
not matter how he changes his style
I just like him XP
First Time I saw 5zic oppa with blue colour and dotted clothes,
he's just looking so colourful ( I mean it,not mean I make laugh on him)
 Wow~Cream looks so great with suit & tie
this style match him^^
I feel Cream is building up his muscles,don't you feel so?
How Young Cream looks with the blue suit?Nice?
But,I think he's cool with the flowery jacket^^
Wow*3 Perfect Guy with Suit & Tie
I'm sure I had heard some of Kangnam's fans scream when they
saw this photo XP
Besides from Men In Black concept,
Kangnam had also summer look
Is he eating hotdog bun?

Sims is really cute gentleman with suit & bow
Sims,are you really hungry?























Summer Concept of M.I.B Men In Black


the summer concept is quite nice like in Hawaii
How nice is it the summer with M.I.B?

Summer-Beach-M.I.B (Men In Black)

4 comments:

  1. Have you noticed that 5zic has a new tattoo? He made a new tattoo next to the other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't realize about that
      what's the tattoo about?^^

      Delete
  2. I don't know.I didn't find a clear picture of the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is it a phrase "work smarter,not harder"?

      Delete