Sunday 25 August 2013

Young Cream The Best Twitter Update

he says:"with",but I don't know who is he with.Can someone tell me?

u can see his tattoo in this photo?Can anyone guess what is the tattoo picture?












oppa,please don't stare at us XP
cream's new facial expression stare stare stare
really it's new one~stare and stare,u don't frighten sims besides you?he seems so scared











cream's new display photo,same as my friend one with glasses and they change it same day and I think same time
new hairstyle?
<scandal>cream & 5zic are real couple?
Have anyone watch their performance in Arirang Radio KPOP Concert?
If haven't,you can click the links below.
Hope you like it and thanks to the Busterz who upload it.
I still like this song - Nod along:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBjYnAyCug&feature=youtu.be
G.D.M also not bad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N3T-7pcDGk
And not forget support their new song Men In Black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsOn51lQam4

11 comments:

  1. Woahh~!! At last Cream reveal his tattoo! I really wanna see his tattoo..and now he reveal it..daebakk~! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes,he's so man with the tattoo XP hahaha...he become extremely handsome recently XP

      Delete
    2. right?? hahahaha~ really love all those selca he tweeted! XD lina~ do you have twitter? mind if I follow you? :)

      Delete
    3. yes...I've twitter,so I can followed M.I.B all the time.
      add me with my user name linand90.
      Thanks^^

      Delete
    4. Done..! ^_^
      but, need approval..hehe~

      Delete
    5. I ady approve you^^
      Btw from your twitter,are you also a beauty?(B2ST's fans)

      Delete
    6. Yes, I am! I'm a DJ(Dujun bias).. hehe~
      Are you a b2uty too?

      Delete
    7. thanks for approving me btw.. :D

      Delete
    8. you're welcome...I'm not b2uty,but i like their songs^^

      Delete
    9. ahh..really? they have lots of cool songs aite? hehe~

      Delete
    10. yes,i like their songs
      but,i prefer their ballad songs than dance

      Delete