Monday 22 July 2013

M.I.B Comeback Confirm

1st August 2013
what day is it?

Yes...It's M.I.B Comeback Date &
it has been confirmed few days ago...
5zic state that in a promotional clip
for the "Triple Double" basketball festival.

I think for their Men In Black Concert,
they had dye their hair into black.
How you feel for their black hair image?
I think Kangnam's hair kinda bit long XP
if not mistaken,does Cream shave the left side of his hair?
5zic looks good in black hair 
and Sims looks younger finally like a maknae

In recent Mnet JJang episode,
it shows M.I.B sleeping style 
Kangnam is sleeping with his guitar,
he must be so in love with his guitar and
maybe whole night compose the song?
He's too tired and he sleeps like he doesn't know anything happened around him
Let's move on to see how our cool and charisma leader sleep
Wow~sleeping by showing his tattoo...
How sexy he is?
Hahaha...
But,he should be tired too with his obvious dark circles
Rest well,M.I.B
Does it mean 5zic sleeps on the floor
and Sims sleeps on the bed?
Sims so cute with half wake up face ^^

And,what's next?
Argh~I haven't upload Kangnam and Sims recent selca
Kangnam wear the PIN&FIT animal campaign t-shirt
Sims wear the same PIN&FIT Tee with different colour too

Today,there's news that state that Tiger JK, who is the producer of M.I.B,
had left Jungle Entertainment, and found Feel Ghood Music.
His wife & Bizzy had left Jungle as well.
There's the question,how about M.I.B?
I think there will be not much changes in the mean time
since they will be come back really soon.
So,they've no much time to worry about this problem.
Busterz,stay calm and now focus on M.I.B comeback.

10 comments:

  1. Lina~
    Where can I watch the Mnet JJang episode with M.I.B sleeping style? What episode is it? Bcoz I've searched for it in Youtube but can't find it.. T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry,temporary I can't find any video for MIB in Mnet JJang...I will posted it when I find it...
    Hope you wait patiently...probably & hopefully it's in progress^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay~ I'll surely will wait patiently! hehe~
      Thanks~ :)

      Delete
    2. i'm really 1st think of you about you want to watch Mnet Jjang for their sleeping style episode.
      but,it has no subtitles.Sorry about that...
      hopefully u like it^^
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2ELEpXa0U&feature=youtu.be

      Delete
    3. Thank you soooooo much, Lina!!
      I appreciate it a lot! =D
      i don't mind about the subs..as long as I can watch them.. xDD

      Delete
    4. you're welcome,hope u enjoy it

      Delete
    5. thankssss~ i really enjoy it! although I don't understand Japanese that much~ hehe~ but, thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. hihi thanks for uploading the link ^^
    however i realize that this is the part 02 and is there any part 01?
    as the uploader made the video unsearchable, i cant search the video myself.. hope u can help me ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will upload the link if I'm able to find it.
      I think mostly need to find the full version instead of 5zic part
      because I think the uploader had taken down 5zic part video
      I think mostly it's because the copyright problem^^
      I'm unable to find the part 1 at the moment.
      Hope you wait patiently and see whether it's there any full version uploaded
      or you can search chinese website like youku^^
      Hope this will help^^

      Delete
    2. ok thanks for the info ^^ too bad it doesnt have any subtitles T^T

      Delete