Saturday 24 August 2013

My man 5zic leader twitter update

Sorry to all Busterz to call 5zic oppa "my man"
It's just only I'm his bias XP
Upload the 1st photo:Kangnam with our leader What are they doing?


Again Kangnam and 5zic again~I like it when they are in tie & suit



















Oppa,please don't show the biceps again...(Drooling)
Why 5zic in this photo looks cool and innocent?two-faced?




















5zic with b1a4 gongchan & tony hong(who upload the photo)
I just want to say "Smile"



















oppa,don't spoil the phone pole with your skinny but strong leg again.I'm so pity the poor phone pole.what's wrong with the phone pole?
M.I.B airport fashion^^5zic just so cool XP
Love M.I.B and love our leader 5zic
Men In Black fighting!
5zic diving program fighting!
5zic immortal song starting from 19:30
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY1t2HjVADE&sns=tw

No comments:

Post a Comment