Tuesday 20 August 2013

M.I.B Kangnam Twitter Updates

This photo really shocking me a lot,it can be said to be my nightmare XP







who's the black swan?Oh~it's Kangnam~

He's just like giant baby gir1
(oops~sorry for my word~)

Finally,this is normal 'girl' Kangnam^^Kawaii


















who's the handsome guitarist of the world?
Kangnam has acted in I can hear your voice,he takes photo with Jung Woong-in sunbaenim

Kangnam oppa acted as pickpocket in the drama,
 so busterz,how do you feel towards oppa acting skill?
Behind the scene of Kangnam in "I hear your voice"
Kangnam oppa a bit cool in this photo XP

does oppa look handsome on the bike?


Kangnam looks sexy in this photo?the heart shape necklace attracts my attention a lot~
how about Kangnam says "goodnight" with this photo?
This photo is pretty cool~
Kangnam looks so innocent in this
The photo below I showed is a bit funny,it's Kangnam oppa new display photo
when he's a little boy.
My friend who is Kangnam bias,said to be change
her display photo same day as Cream
and they're same pose with sunglasses some more
Then,I told her:"Don't you scare Nam jealous?"
Then,next day Kangnam came out with this photo
Does he look angry or cute?Or he tries to act like 'Kangnam'?

No comments:

Post a Comment