Thursday 11 July 2013

K-Drama Haeundae Lovers

Recently,I had just finished watching 2012 K-drama - Haeundae Lovers
 I started to watch this drama is because the main character Kim Kang Woo
He's just so handsome,and I like him so much
Isn't he so handsome?He's so nice with a smile on his face...
(I think I like this kind of guy - masculine XP)
 He's so funny in this drama,but the ending of the drama has been a bit of mess.
(I mean it ends too fast)
Besides,he's married (He's Han Hye Jin sister-in-law)
As for the female main character is Jo Yeo Jeong,
she's pretty too.
Besides,there are few romantic kiss scenes in the drama.
(This scene doesn't exist in the drama,or maybe it's too sexy so they delete the scene)
Haeundae~Busan Haeundae is a beautiful place
with blue sky and sea
 Summer place to be in Korea is Busan Haeundae
 If you go to Busan,you must go to their famous beach Haeundae
The Beach also look beautiful at night...
You either can eat at the bistro/restaurant or have a drink at the bar near the beach
while viewing the beach scene and with the sea scent
 Got a song sing about Haeundae, and even movie about Haeundae,
even television series - Haeundae Lovers join in
Another scene to intro in the drama is the Diamond Bridge
Gwangan Bridge is a suspension bridge located in Busan,South Korea.
Isn't the bridge is so pretty like a diamond necklace at night?
I love the bridge after I know it exists.
 It connects Haeundae-gu and Suyeong-gu.
It's the second longest bridge in South Korea after Incheon Bridge.

If you haven't watch this drama,
you can watch it now...
It's really quite nice drama
Hope you like my recommendation...

Today 11/07 is Kim Kang Woo Birthday
So, Happy Birthday to Kang Woo Oppa~

No comments:

Post a Comment