Tuesday 9 July 2013

M.I.B Update News in Japan

Start from M.I.B participates Changwon Concert 
I haven't update any for their news
either twitter and their schedule thing.
Sincerely apologize for my late update

Okay,
starting from their Japan schedule One Day Friendship Festival on 6th July 2013
Handsome & sexy 5zic by showing his new tattoo
He's asking us to be silent
"Shhhhh"
(Hahaha...seldom see oppa with this emo pose,i like oppa to smile more)
Everyone,how's M.I.B performance in Japan that day?
I haven't watch it on YouTube.
Due to slow internet connection plus my busy schedule too
(Oops~Not only M.I.B oppas are busy,I'm busy too XP)
M.I.B always look cool and serious on stage
However,they act funny when off the stage
So,actually M.I.B oppas are nice guy
(I mean nice and friendly to Busterz^^)
I'm so happy they wear this "uniform"
know why?
Sims 11 Cream 10 
(actually it's my birthday 10th November)
5zic 25 and Kangnam 23
but i'm not sure the number
stands for what
could be their favourite number??
 Magazine feel
 M.I.B just look so awesome in this photo...
I hope one day M.I.B could photo shoot for Nylon and Elle Magazine etc...
I'm expecting that they'll be 1st Korea Hip Hop group
to be in those magazines
Kangnam so exciting talking on what topic
and Sims looks interest on the topic.
5zic looks so good with his side face,
loves his side face so much,
he looks charming^^
Sims,what're you thinking while 5zic signing?
Are you thinking what should you eat later?
Hahaha...
Kangnam,are you try to be emo or actually you're too focus,so you just look sad?
Sims always show his slim legs,
make me so jealous about his slim legs.
1st time I see Cream tired face like this...
Oppa,please rest well
(Every time when I see oppas with tired face,I'm so worry)
Sims selca~
How is it?
Handsome and cute?
5zic just looks so young
Sorry ya,our maknae
you're not old,but just look mature XP
(OMG!!Am I going to be killed by our maknae bias?)
3 pretty boys,
Oh~I'm drunk,so drunk because of these three pretty boys
Can you stand still when they're so attractive?
(Oh~my eyes is shining and my heart is fluttering)
Yasuo is a good boy
Not only good boy,but just look like baby(so cute)
M.I.B with AKI in Japan
between,Kangnam oppa why your face become like that?
Another photo with AKI in Japan.
I would like to say:"5zic oppa,please smile a bit".
M.I.B group photo
Cool?
M.I.B is eating,
I think Kangnam oppa should be very hungry,
he just keep eating and without any interaction with members XP
And,I think 5zic had go to Immortal Song 2 pre-recording
5zic looks so young here
(look like B-boy)
Why Cream oppa look so handsome and pretty in this photo?
Oppa~Please don't try to seduce the fans XP
Recent,Cream selca style is put on the earphone,
I think oppa likes to listen music and his life can't leave music

No comments:

Post a Comment