Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Maginot Line By M.I.B

Yes,I guess all the Busterz are so excited on M.I.B's
Comeback with their 2nd album "The Maginot Line"
I had made some edit and collage for their photos,
hope you like it.

Maknae in M.I..B - Sims

5zic's hairstyle & hair colour always make me fall for him XP

Kangnam is always my friend's favourite

Does Young Cream new hairstyle shocked you girls?

Hope you all love M.I.B new album and support them as well.
Goodnight^^Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lina,
    I just wanted to thank you for putting up tabs of MIB. I just discovered Kpop in Jan 2014 and MIB last month. And so far they are my fave even though they are technically K-Hip Hop and not as famous as they should be I still admire their group the most. Please keep up with the posts as I do not subscribe to Twitter, and they really don't do much on any of their other public profiles..i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.
    MIB Fighting!
    <3 Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay...I'll keep it up on M.I.B updating status.
      But, due to my busy schedule on working life recently,
      so I had slow down the progress for updating M.I.B
      related news.
      I'll try my best to update their status when I'm free on weekend^^
      Anyway, thanks for your support.

      Delete