Sunday 1 June 2014

M.I.B in Brazil for Music Bank

Brazil is the hit place for World Cup this year,
and also hit place for KPOP
because M.I.B is here and other KPOP stars are here for Music Bank

Kangnam's nice shot before landing in Brazil Airport^^
M.I.B reached Brazil International Airport safely,so take a photo with the fans first
 Hope they're enjoying their half job half travel trip^^
What's now?5zic becomes ultraman?

Under the blue sky in Brazil, there's M.I.B^^
 


5zic looks like Brazilian, and Brazil makes me think of
Fast & Furious 5
It's such an amazing place.

M.I.B being the statues
Young Cream posted this photo

Wow~My dream beach scene like this 

Sims posted beautiful beach scene in Brazil

Sims posted the beautiful sea in Brazil
Through Sims's photos, Brazil is such a wonderful place
I wish I can been there one day....

5zic looks so bright under the blue sky,such a brave man "ONLY THE BRAVE" on his shirt
Cream is being the model for photoshoot??



Welcome to Brazil^^

Oppa, have a safe trip & hope you guys can comeback with new album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment